Apply for latest Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 job vacancies as Workforce jobs portal opens for ongoing recruitment for Jobs in Nigeria 2021 for SSCE, OND, HND, BSc degree holders.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Dangote Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- Dangote Group Job Vacancies
- Amaiden Energy Recruitment 2021 – Oil & Gas Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment 2021
- First Bank Recruitment 2021
Requirements for Workforce Group Recruitment 2021
- Relevant education qualification.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Other Requirements peculiar to job position.
VACANCIES at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is currently recruiting qualified candidates for different positions in various sectors. To view the latest job recruitment, click the “proceed to workforce group vacancies” button below: