Vagan Oil and Gas Jobs / Vacancies & Recruitment 2020: Apply for the latest jobs / vacancies in Nigeria in the Vagan Oil and Gas Recruitment this October 2020.
Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision.
The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore / Marine Supplies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Vagan Oil and Gas Jobs / Vacancies & Recruitment 2020
Vagan Oil and Gas Jobs/Vacancies:
1). Job Title: Draftsman / Autocad Technician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Desecription / Primary Responsibilities
- Provide fabrication drawings of ASME vessels / piping, API heaters, and AISC structural
- Familiarity with codes, permits, and software applications related to the discipline
- Responsible for developing fabrication drawing through completion for assigned projects in conformance with the requirements, applicable codes, and design criteria established by the company’s standards.
- Basic understanding of the purpose and use of vendor documents as a reference for assigned tasks.
- Can assist in performing material takes-off for the discipline.
- Must have the capability to work remotely.
- Must be able to complete tasks within given time frames with little or no supervision
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product design from scratch
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval
- Ensuring product designs meet the required safety and structural standards
- Generating solid and surface CAD models using AutoCAD software
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models
- Presenting models to clients
- Completing job reports.
- 3 – 8 years of experience in oil & gas process equipment to include, but not limited to: pressure vessels, piping systems, AISC Structural Design, and natural gas dehydration.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2D.
- Proficient with solid works
- Proficient in MS-Office products
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Architectural Studies
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD Drafter
- Advanced knowledge of CAd and AutoCAD software
- Advanced Knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills
- Good communication skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Ability to project Manage.
- Knowledge in ASME and ASI codes / standards
- Knowledge in producing and reading PID / schematic type Drawings
- The ability to understand engineering documents, codes, and specification
- Knowledge in solid works Routing and Weldment functions.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2020.
2). Job Title: Rigger (Oil and Gas / Energy)
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Align, level and anchor machinery
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools
- Attach pulleys and block to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment for use
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoist and pulling gear, using hand and power tools
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoist and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ship or theatrical sets
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to loads weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules
- Signal or verbally direct workers in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure the safety of workers and materials
- Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver, under and /or around obstacles using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 8 years work experience.
- Minimum of 3 -8 experience in the oil and gas industry
- SAS & HUET/BOSIET
- Rigging and Lifting Operator Certificate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quality control analysis
- Equipment Maintenance
- Forklift experience
- Piping experience
- Welding Experience
- Hoisting experience
- Operation monitoring
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application for Vagan Oil and Gas Jobs / Vacancies & Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.