U S Embassy Jobs & Vacancies Recruitment 2022. Search for latest U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission Job Portal) Jobs & U.S. Embassy careers Recruitment. U.S Embassy Vacancies | U.S. Mission to Nigeria Jobs are open to Graduates and non graduates with FSLC, SSCE, OND, HND, BSc / BA and Masters (MSc) degree holders. Apply here via U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) career vacancies & Job Recruitment Portal.
U S Embassy Jobs (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2022
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various vacant positions.
- Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal (Diploma, Degree)
- Airtel Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal
- TECNO Jobs Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
- MTN Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal (Europe / Worldwide)
- MainOne Cable Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal
Requirements for U S Embassy Jobs (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Job Vacancies:
- Candidates must possess the required qualifications.
- Relevant years of experience where applicable.
- NOTE: Refer to the job positions for comprehensive requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Lagos, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- Hiring Preference Selection Process: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
Hiring Preference Order:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
- Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
- ** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
- For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
- We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
U.S. Embassy Jobs Recruitment Portal 2022
To view the latest vacancies and job recruitment at United States Embassy, click button below: