Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply for the latest banking jobs as Sterling Bank Recruitment & career portal opens for the latest Jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021
“Your one-customer bank” is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions.
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Job Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies ($4,897k monthly)
- British Council Recruitment 2021 Vacancies (N7.1m yearly) Nationwide
- Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2021
REQUIREMENTS for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are expected to possess the minimum qualification.
- Required experience where applicable.
- Cognate experience would be an added advantage.
- Other requirements peculiar to the advertised position.
To view all the latest recruitment and jobs vacancies at Sterling Bank Plc, and the application portal, click the “proceed to sterling bank vacancies” button below: