Russian Government Scholarship 2020 / 2021. Russian Government Scholarship Application Portal opens for eligible undergraduates and postgraduate students. Applications are welcomed from Eligible International students for different degree programs in one of the leading Russian universities. Apply now for the ongoing Russian Government Scholarship Programme 2020 / 2021 sponsored by Russian Ministry of Education and Science.
The Russian Federation has organized the Open doors international Olympiad for the fourth time. This year introduces a doctoral program and as well as masters degree program. Winners of the Olympiad will be able to enroll for free in the masters or postgraduate program of their chosen University.
Russian Government Scholarship 2020 / 2021
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Russian Ministry of Education and Science
- Scholarships to be taken at: Russian Ministry of Education and Science
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee
- Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility for Russian Government Scholarship 2020 / 2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Russian Government Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at their chosen University.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting their University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Russian Government Scholarship 2020 / 2021
How to Apply for Russian Government Scholarship 2020 / 2021
To be part of this great opportunity, interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through the online processor application.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2020