Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network NCBN Recruitment 2020. Apply for Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment for Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network NCBN. NCBN Job Vacancies. NCBN Recruitment 2020. Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network (NCBN) was established with the aim of showcasing the activities of the Nigeria Customs Service, as well as generating revenue in the TV industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network NCBN Recruitment 2020
1). Job Title: Professional Accountant
- Degree in Accounting or other related field is required
- Candidates should have at least 4 years of work experience as a senior accounts officer.
- Knowledge in IFRS will serve as an added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP and ERP, specifically FICO modules, will also serve as an added advantage.
- Candidates should be able to use Microsoft office tools.
How to Apply: See Below >>>
2). Job Title: Business Presenter
- Degree in Economics or other related courses, will serve as an added advantage.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of work experience as a presenter in economic and financial matters.
- Vast knowledge on national and international economic and financial matters will also serve as an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.
How to Apply Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network NCBN Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Important Notice for NCS recruitment for NCBN:
Interviews will be held in Abuja. Candidates should also reside in Abuja or should be willing to relocate to Abuja.
ALSO RECRUITING: FHON Consulting Graduate Recruitment (HND, BSc) (4 Positions)