Nexit Portal Login website 2021 | Application / Registration via official NEXIT Portal (nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng). Exited Npower Batch A and B for CBN Empowerment.
Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Empowerment Options recruitment as Nexit portal ng opens for exited Npower Beneficiaries to be successfully transited by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The platform was developed in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria will enable Exited N-Power Beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the CBN. Interested Exited Beneficiaries of N- Power beneficiaries are to log on to the portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.
The NEXIT portal platform is in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for various federal government empowerment options.
Requirements for NEXIT Portal Login
- Must be an Exited Npower beneficiary of Batch A or B
- N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax Exited Npower category
- Not currently engaged in any government establishment (Federal or State government)
- Willingness to accept the CBN empowerment option as exit package
- meet the criteria and conditions set by the CBN on the N-Exit portal
- Diploma / degree certificates
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- NECO / WAEC / NABTED certificate or its equivalent
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Deployment letter from place of primary assignment
- NPVN number
- BVN number
NEXIT REGISTRATION PORTAL
NEXIT APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Applicants have been provided with detailed step-by-step registration procedure for the Npower NEXIT Application for CBN Empowerment Programme and the official NEXIT Application Portal. You are expected to follow the guideline for a successful registration. Follow the link below: