Reputable school based in Lagos is seeking to recruit for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Teachers
- Location: Lagos
- A very well -known school in Adelabu area of Surulere is re-branding and recruiting Nursery/Primary school teachers. The teachers are expected to guide children in their development academically, spiritually, emotionally, and physically in an environment that challenges each child to reach his/her fullest potential in these developmental areas.
Job Description Key Responsibilities
- Present subject matter to student under the direction and guidance of the Head teachers, using lesson presentations, discussions, or supervised role – playing methods
- Discuss assigned duties with the Head Teacher to coordinate instructional efforts
- Instruct and monitor student in the use and care of materials to prevent injuries and damage
- Observe students’ performance, and record relevant data to assess progress
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts
- Type, file, and duplicate materials
- Provide extra assistant to students with special needs
- Evaluate each student progress and preparing progress reports
- Provide direct instruction in, utilizing the schools approved curriculum Minimum Job Requirements
- Must have minimum of 3years working experience as a teacher.
- Must hold a minimum of NCE for Nursery teachers and bachelor’s degree in Education for primary teachers from an accredited university.
- Must be registered with teacher’s registration council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Must demonstrate ability to teach students well at the specific grade level
- Must demonstrate a proficient level of computer literacy, having basic proficiency in doing word processing, creating and using a spreadsheet, e-mailing, and accessing the internet
- Must Believe and actively support the schools’ mission
- Must live in close proximity to Adelabu Area
- Must Be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions towards others.
- Must be an active listener
- Must be able to manage time excellently
- Must be very observant
- Must be willing to introduce new students to the school and join the school for marketing campaigns
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc: email@example.com