Keystone Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply for the latest banking jobs via Keystone Bank recruitment portal for ongoing vacancies / jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Keystone Bank Limited (“Keystone” or the “Bank”) was granted a commercial banking license in 2011 by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a successor bank to the erstwhile Bank PHB. The Bank currently has 154 branches, in addition to two (2) international subsidiaries and one (1) local insurance company inherited from the predecessor bank. The subsidiaries include: Keystone Bank Liberia; Keystone Bank, Sierra Leone; and KBL Insurance.
We are recruiting:
Keystone Bank Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- Dangote Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- Dangote Group Job Vacancies
- Amaiden Energy Recruitment 2021 – Oil & Gas Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment 2021
- First Bank Recruitment 2021
- NACA Recruitment 2021 Vacancies | National Agency for the Control of AIDS Jobs
About the Job
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Identify customer needs / buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/ services to meet the identified needs
- Review applications for credit facility (in line with the Bank’s policy) and make appropriate recommendations / decisions
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis
- Analyze and screen applications for credit based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Assist customers in the account opening process
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Regional Head’s attention
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of subordinate staff
- Establish performance objectives and targets for Account Officers and prepare timely and objective performance appraisal on them
- Participate in regional and other team meetings
- Act on behalf of and perform other tasks as assigned by the Branch Manager.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for Keystone Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates for Keystone Bank jobs should Click Here to apply online.