Apply for the latest Jumia Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing jobs recruitment for Jumia jobs in Nigeria 2021 via Jumia Portal open to SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, MSc degree holders.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
We are building the most beloved and trusted shopping destination for Africans.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2021
With the mission to create the most powerful and the ever leading name in the e-commerce industry, Jumia is poised to meet up with the ever growing demand for its services by building an unshakable customer satisfaction and prompt service delivery network, hence the need for time to time recruitment of new staff to man various and emerging position resulting from this expansion.
- Royal Crystal Airways (RCA) Recruitment 2021
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021
- 9mobile Recruitment 2021
- Sheraton Hotels (Marriott International) Recruitment 2021
- Access Bank Recruitment 2021
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2021
Qualifications for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must posses relevant qualifications with required cognate experience where applicable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- Performance-driven, ability to handle pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and precision.
- Self-organization, coordination, prioritization, follow up and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate staff.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent analytical ability: ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented reporting & plans of actions
- Detailed oriented personality
- Strong people leadership
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Adequate knowledge of the Ecommerce/technology Industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced organisation
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
JUMIA JOBS & VACANCIES 2021
Jumia Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To view all the latest jobs recruitment at Jumia this 2021, please click “proceed to Jumia jobs” below: