Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company IKEDC Recruitment 2021: Apply for the latest ongoing job recruitment as portal opens for IKEDC jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC recruitment 2021
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions.
- NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2021 Registration, mobilization, payment, others
- U.S Embassy Jobs & Vacancies Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- LASIEC Recruitment 2021 | Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (Entry-level) SSCE, NCE, Diploma, Degree
- MTN Recruitment 2021
- MSH Recruitment 2021 | Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Vacancies
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Recruitment 2021
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment 2021
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2021
REQUIREMENTS for IKEDC recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required years of experience or entry-level as the case maybe.
- Other requirements peculiar to the advertised job position.
Follow the button below to view all the latest jobs recruitment / vacancies at IKEDC and the application portal.