First Bank Recruitment 2020 / 2021. Apply for the latest banking jobs in Nigeria as First Bank recruitment portal opens for Diploma and degree holders in any discipline.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Jobs
Job Title: Business Manager, CMBG
Locations: (Apapa, Isolo, Victoria Island, Ota, Agabara) Lagos, Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Optimally manage and deepen relationships with new and existing customers in target market.
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Deliberate growth of the team’s trade transaction volumes: Form M / Letters of Credit / Bills for Collection etc.
- Develop budgets and goals for the team and ensure budgets are met and manage resources for profitability.
- Identify new business opportunities and formulate strategies for retaining and winning new accounts.
- Structuring of deals and relating with co-lenders in syndication arrangements.
- Periodically review and evaluate performance of the team and ensure corrective actions to achieve Group’s strategy and annual plans
- Responsible for driving of trade related transactions for the bank (Fx business)
- NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2021 Registration, mobilization, payment, others
- U.S Embassy Jobs & Vacancies Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- LASIEC Recruitment 2021 | Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (Entry-level) SSCE, NCE, Diploma, Degree
- MTN Recruitment 2021
- MSH Recruitment 2021 | Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Vacancies
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business related.
- Minimum experience 9 years’ relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word; PowerPoint; and Excel Applications
- Banking structure, policies and procedures
- Industry knowledge
- Banking services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Core business processes
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Jobs
Please click on “apply here” below to apply on First Bank Career Portal.