ECOWAS Jobs Recruitment 2022 – Apply via ECOWAS recruitment portal for ongoing international career jobs 2022. The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.
ECOWAS Jobs Recruitment 2022
ECOWAS is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate and professionals for various positions.
- Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal (Diploma, Degree)
- Airtel Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal
- TECNO Jobs Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
- MTN Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal (Europe / Worldwide)
- MainOne Cable Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal
Requirements for ECOWAS Vacancies
- Candidates MUST possess minimum qualifications.
- Required years of experience where applicable.
- NOTE: Refer to the advertised positions for comprehensive requirements.
Ecowas Key Competencies:
- Ability to provide suggestions based on own observations that will improve the way work is accomplished and confidently lead on their implementation as requested;
- Experience working effectively as a team member, mentoring teams and occasionally leading on discussions and/or replacing other leading roles as required;
- Ability to support the team by keeping abreast of the team’s initiatives, events and needs, assisting team leaders as required;
- Ability work under pressure and be dependable for results;
- Ability to take responsibility for own career and performance and to regularly and independently engage in self-assessment activities
- Ability to develop and maintain skills and expertise required to perform in the role effectively
APPLY HERE for ECOWAS Jobs Recruitment 2022
To view the latest vacancies recruitment, kindly click on the button below:
- ECOWAS is committed to promoting gender equality and equity. To this end, female candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ECOWAS reserves the right to terminate the process without notice.
*Refer to ECOWAS Careers Application Portal for more info.