Domino Stores Limited Career Job recruitment 2020 opens for HND and BSc holders. APPLY NOW. Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Location: Lagos
- Successful applicants would be expected to work as part of a team already in existence to guarantee sound reporting system and performance measurement of its various business units.
- Reconcile daily store revenue with daily bank reports of receipts
- Reconciling income and payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Performing financial transactions such as daily sales analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are verified, complete and accurately posted on a timely basis.
- Checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items
- Verify daily bank deposit reports with daily store revenue reports from the retail software
- Follow up on overages and shortages where necessary
- Analyse sales and cash receipts per store/outlet
- Prepares weekly revenue analysis and reconciliation with Bank and retail software
- Reconciles bank statements, ATMs on a monthly basis
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports such as revenue report.
Qualification & Experience
- BSc or HND in Accounting / Finance from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
- Experience in accounting, taxation matter, inventory management, Reconciliation, or credit control activities is required
- Must have attempted the ICAN exams, preferable be at the professional stage.
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience obtained in a structured accounts department of a reputable organization.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.