Cowbell Milk (Promasidor) Recruitment 2020 / 2021 portal opens for HND and BSc holders. APPLY via Cowbell Milk (Promasidor) Recruitment 2020 / 2021 official Recruitment Portal. Promasidor‘s Vision is to provide the opportunity to purchase our brands to everyone in Africa, because we firmly believe that everyone in Africa deserves that opportunity. We intend on executing this vision by operating within a clear set of rules.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Software Developer/Analyst
- Location: Lagos
- Perform a variety of programming assignments to create new or enhance existing programs that form the company’s Information Systems.
- Code, test, troubleshoot and fix programs applications, programs, modules, functions, reports… or make changes to existing ones by researching, designing and writing programs and scripts that adhere to the company’s coding, user interface and documentation standards.
- Ensure all code produced is under strict version control.
- Unit test all your and/or your colleagues coding outcomes to ensure accuracy and compliancy with functional requirements.
- Support broader functional testing (IT System testing, User Acceptance testing…) as required.
- Understand business goals and needs to translate process and functional specifications into application functionality and technical specifications.
- Assist Functional Analysts as required.
GENERAL – TECHNICAL
- Master the company’s programming languages and environments and other necessary tools used in the ICT department, including the architecture or applications and modules composing the company’s Information Systems.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the performance of information systems by identifying potential (technical) system enhancements and reporting these to the IS Technical Manager.
- Work with other Analyst/Programmers (Internal and External) in finding the most efficient solutions to business requirements and systems issues.
- Serves as a backup for IS Technical Manager.
- Support and Manages IS Servers in absence of ICT Technical Manager
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other responsibilities assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science or a related field.
Knowledge & Skills
- Programming Languages & Environments
- Filemaker Pro (or, as an alternative, Microsoft Access)
- Platforms & Operating Systems
- Mac OS X (or, as an alternative, Microsoft Windows)
- Unix (or, as an alternative, Linux)
- Good understanding of business practices (stock management…) and accounting principles
- ITIL Certification
- Ability to learn and apply technical standards and techniques
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Problem solving capabilities
- Good arithmetic, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Time management
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should