Apply for the latest Coscharis Group Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy as portal opens for ongoing recruitment in Nigeria today.
Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy: Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture. With globally respected partners and an iconic brand portfolio, Coscharis has continued to be a considerable contributor to Nigeria’s economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Coscharis Group Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy
Job Title: Auto Electrician
- Accurate and skillful in undertaking the repairs and servicing of motor vehicles including Maintenance, inspection, diagnosis and repair work for electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical vehicle systems.
- Detect and report any additional faults for further repair, verify vehicle functions and its subsystems and carrying out retrofitting work and assessment.
- Provide Technical support and guide technicians and apprentices.
- Work with other departments in the Dealership to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles.
- Comply with dealership rules and regulations including policies, processes, procedures, safety & environmental programs and practices.
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Technical College Certificate, City and Guilds certificate or ND equivalent in Electrical and Electronics.
Skills / Competencies:
- Automotive knowledge
- Ability to read and write
- Basic computer desktop operation
- Driving with valid License
- Practical hands on
- Logical and analytical reasoning
- Problem solving skills, etc.
- Ability to use diagnostic machine
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application for Coscharis Group Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in word format) to: email@example.com Please quote the position / location being applied for, as the subject of your cover note / mail