British High Commission Recruitment 2021: Apply for the ongoing international vacancies as British High Commission BHC Career job portal opens for latest recruitment / jobs in Nigeria.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
British High Commission Recruitment 2021 Jobs
British High Commission is currently recruiting qualified candidates to occupy vacant positions.
- Dangote Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- Dangote Group Job Vacancies
- Amaiden Energy Recruitment 2021 – Oil & Gas Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment 2021
- First Bank Recruitment 2021
- NACA Recruitment 2021 Vacancies | National Agency for the Control of AIDS Jobs
REQUIREMENTS for British High Commission Recruitment 2021
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant qualification.
- Required years of experience where applicable.
- Experience of working on multi-year campaigns where applicable.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable dealing with senior government officials and business people
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Strong work ethics
- Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Achieving Commercial Outcomes, Managing a Quality Service
Any other information (or specific local Post requirements):
- There may be travel requirements.
- All applicants must be legally able to work in Nigeria with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- Staff members recruited locally by the British High Commission in Lagos are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Nigerian employment law.
- Spouses/registered partners of UK Based Staff, are able to work within the BHC/BCG but their salary will be abated at the appropriate tax rates.
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted.
- NOTE: Job requirements are peculiar to individual jobs. See your desired job position to comprehensive requirements.
To view the latest British High Commission BHC jobs vacancies and recruitment including the comprehensive requirements and application portal, click “proceed to British High Commission vacancies” button below: