Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for latest INEC Jobs Recruitment 2022 as portal opens for INEC Vacancies in Nigeria 2022 The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. Applications are invited for:
INEC Recruitment 2022JOB TITLE: Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Adhoc Staff Recruitment Location: Nationwide VIEW DETAILS AND APPY HERE PREVIOUS INEC RECRUITMENT: Title: Observer Locations: Osun and Ekiti VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY HERE Title: Observer Location: Abuja Click Here to Complete Application
General INEC Jobs Requirements
- FSLC, SSCE, Diploma and Degree
- Stipulated years of experience where required
- NYSC Discharge certificate where required
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2022Covid-19 protocols
- In accordance with the prevailing circumstance in the country, accredited observer groups are expected to comply with all the regulations and protocols on Covid-19 as issued by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Presidential Task Force on, including INEC guidelines on Covid-19 including provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face masks, hand gloves, and hand sanitizers, as well as maintain Social distancing by all their members that will operate in the field on Election Day.
- Details of Covid-19 Protocols as it relates to election are available at (www.inecnigeria.org).